Making stays for a riding habit seemed like a nice idea (well the riding habit in general did….)
and stays are a really good thing to have….
but making them and fitting them when you have a fresh (kingsize) tattoo on your back….
- Purple: 10 facts about my room
- Blue: 9 facts about my family
- Green: 8 facts about my body
- Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- Orange: 6 facts about my home town
- Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- Pink: 4 facts about my parents
- White: 3 facts about my personality
- Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- Black: 1 fact about the person I like
Private Dixon Vallance of the 79th Regiment of Foot (Cameron Highlanders) on an ingenious if rather morbid and disrespectful use of the breastplates of fallen cuirassiers after Quatre Bras (quoted in Foulkes, Dancing into Battle)
sorry but nothing tasts better than a nice piece of meat fresh off a cuirass! trust me, i’ve tried!
the german 42nd usually brings one for bbqs